Che Sudaka Fanboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen

3 posters

Go down

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen Empty once upon a sunny day in Wageningen

Post  skabelpunk Tue May 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Hello everybody!

I just arrived home from a long trip Arnhem-Katwijk and I had a great day yesterday!

There was a big 'bevrijdingsfetival' in Wageningen. So sudayevening I left me olde hometown Katwijk to take the train to Arnhem where my friend Melissa lives. We got a good night sleep and left for Wageningen mondaymorning.
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1867-1

The weather was great, the beer cold(and expensive) and there was music everywhere. It was the perfect place to be on a free day(though the people at work probably didn't like it that I took a free day Laughing ). I allready talked to Anya on the phone but ofcourse off all times my phone could do this to me the battery went dead in the bus to Wageningen. So I was pretty bummed beceause I thought it to be impossible to find someone who's looks are a mystery to me in such a huge crowd.

Anyway back to the story, we arrived in Wageningen around 1 so we could check out Brainpower(a dutch rapper) first. It was pretty good actually! he really had the crowd eventhough it was still early. Afther that we walked around for a bit checking out the different stages and spend some(read; a lot of) time in line for the toilet. We went back in the evening to the mainstage to check out 'Enge buren' I really laughed my ass off there. they were so funny! And they had fire! They make funny songs from existing tunes and lyrics and I guess you have to speak dutch to understand the humour in the songs.

Okay! Then we had to wait for a while beceause the very boring(but i'm sure he's talented)Gabriel Rios was playing. So we took the time to take a rest and grab a bite to eat.

It was finally time for the Che sudaka concert! Me and Melissa found a good spot on the leftfront of the stage which Melissa guarded with her life while I went to look for Anya. Which was quite impossible since I didn't know hoe she looked. Luckily Anya recognised my puzzled face while I was trying to find her. The first boardmeeting was a fact Cool
We tried to make a picture together but they all looked like shit which was weird since we're both quite normal looking persons but this picture was not going to happen(haha I will not post them and erase them from my computer immediately). I also met Anya's friend who's name I forgot but who was very energetic.
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1901-1

and here is Anya in great concentration
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1902-1

The concert started and well.. it was great! lot's of energy and naked skin from Leo I believe Laughing Didn't quite see the point in that but it was funny so what the hell. There was a stagedive and I don't know how he made it over the gap with the securityguys but it happened. I jumped so much I don't have to work out for at least 3 months now and my arms are still tired from clapping and waving. But the most important thing for me was that I had this huge grin on my face the entire concert. And also I handed out some flyers for this board. Not much but only to some people who really seemed to be enjoying themselves so hopefully they still have the flyer and will check this board out.
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1897-1
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1899-1
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1906-1
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1910-1
once upon a sunny day in Wageningen CIMG1917

After the concert Anya tried to reach one of the che sudakaguys to meet up but that seemed quite impossible so the search for the backstageentrance began Laughing
Melissa had an early start at school the next morning so we didnt'have much time to hang around for the afterparty. Hopefully next time!
I finally have my cd and I'm so happy with it! Listening to it right now actually afro
skabelpunk
skabelpunk
Admin

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-26

https://chesudaka.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen Empty sunny day wageningen!!

Post  anya Tue May 06, 2008 11:48 pm

YES, YES, VERRY GREAT CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
and a verry nice festival.
Saw a lot of good bands wich I've never heard of before but enjoyed a lot.
Even bought a cd of an other Spanish band.
Eskorzo they're called, also crazy!

Funny to meet finally Leonie, the founder of the board.
With a catching smile;) and also verry energetic!
But who can stay still when Che Sudaka is playing!!!!
It took some toes. Heard nobody complaning. Or the music was to loud..........?!

So, thanks for the great concert again, and hopefully till verry soon!
anya
anya

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen Empty Re: once upon a sunny day in Wageningen

Post  skabelpunk Wed May 07, 2008 12:16 am

well that girl behind you in the picture looks a bit agitated..
hahaha she must have flat toes. ooooh i crushed some bones there..
but I didn't hear nobody complain either!
skabelpunk
skabelpunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen Empty sunny day wageningen!!

Post  anya Wed May 07, 2008 12:44 am

Well, I think we are again the only ones on the board.
The picture of me, you didn't ask!, is from before the concert started.
So, that was the last moment I'm looking serious and standing still!!!
Verry important to know!
And finally a picture of me on the board.........
tongue
Verry funny of you!
Sleep well and till later
Anya
anya
anya

Back to top Go down

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen Empty Wageningen libertad!

Post  balkansquirrel Wed May 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Haha! Very Happy
sunny weather, smilling faces, dancing and che sudaka music!!!.....
and on top of it, Leo naked skin(well, well, well, must have been hot geek )
That's la vida buena!!!!
Nice to see and hear you had beautifull day.
I'm counting the days here in sunny Belgica and hope the weather stays like this..... affraid
Anyway, listened to the concert of sudakas in allemania through the net of radio funkhaus europa,
good vibes, but off course these germans somehow intervene with their beautifull deutsche sprache...
(some part is ironic, other is not....choose Wink )
Was looking for some new tunes though, but did not hear any....if i am right?
I thought some new songs were going to be ready by now???? Che, you better hurry, you
guys have still 3weeks to go :L

Ciao agur to everybody!
squirrel the balkans
balkansquirrel
balkansquirrel

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://www.myspace.com/balkansquirrel

Back to top Go down

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen Empty new tunes or cd???

Post  anya Wed May 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Do you wanne know my big blunder?!
I wanted to buy there new cd!!
But,.................
I bought it already last year in Wageningen!
They are still recording. Razz
A bit to eager.

Hopefully you've got the same weather as we had.
sunny
Jump, sing, dance, have a lot of fun
and we hear from you!!!!!!!!
Anya
anya
anya

Back to top Go down

once upon a sunny day in Wageningen Empty Re: once upon a sunny day in Wageningen

Post  skabelpunk Thu May 08, 2008 8:07 pm

I'm so jalous of you squirrel!
After such a high peak there's always a big black gap you fall into. I need more life music!

going to see the Golden Earring this weekend and also Anouk but that's just not the same. It's just not as catchy.
Pff last year i was at that festival we got some really hot yellow stuff thrown over us while golden earring was playing. guess some people thought the toilets were to far and just peed in a cup. now that was entertainment..
but I'm still looking forward to it.

And I really hope they will put some flyers around the venues they're playing beceause we need new members!! Very Happy
skabelpunk
skabelpunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  balkansquirrel Thu May 08, 2008 8:51 pm

Hm, know that feeling a bit...allthough it's allways nice to relax afterwards with the good memories and looking forward
to the next one.
Personally, i would avoid going to places where bands like GE and Anouk are playing, i bet you also have to pay a lot to
be surrounded by shitty people and listen to some crap-fake-in-for-the-money bands....
off course, music is subjective and very diverse, so maybe try to find some "better" alternative Laughing
good luck
balkansquirrel
balkansquirrel

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://www.myspace.com/balkansquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  skabelpunk Thu May 08, 2008 9:11 pm

it is expensive but well since I will be moving to that town very soon i need to get involved in the social life there. Very Happy

And to be honest I love Golden Earring! couldn't be bothered to see Anouk though but well it's always a great party there. the atmosphere is just right.
the outside festivals are the best though. summer, sun, nice cold beverage sunny
i wish i could go to belgium to the wereldfeest.. but i don't htink i'll have my driverslicence by then. can't get an exam till end of july.
skabelpunk
skabelpunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skabelpunk Tue May 13, 2008 3:14 pm

I still had two movies on my camera,

the sound is really crap coz i was so close to the stage.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=i42j1-I_S1k
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=4jCseeSxpqk
skabelpunk
skabelpunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down